- 1 How the brand was founded and how does it work?
- 2 What differentiates Bluebird Botanicals from other manufacturers?
- 3 Some of the things you may not like about the brand
- 4 The four bestselling products from this company
- 5 Does Bluebird Botanicals provide fast shipping to South Africa?
- 6 Summary
How the brand was founded and how does it work?
Bluebird is one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
The company was founded in 2012, and it has grown rapidly to become one of the leading manufacturers of premium quality but affordable cannabidiol oil.
Bluebird has been at the forefront in establishing standards for the cultivation, product development, and manufacture of CBD oil. Indeed, so advanced and effective were the company’s efforts in establishing standards that it was voted as the best CBD Company in 2016 by panelists drawn from the Denver Post.
This brand is all about ensuring quality and affordability. It has got a robust quality assurance system to guarantee the quality of its products, and it has a fair pricing model to ensure that customers get products at low prices.
All Bluebird products are manufactured at its facility in Louisville, Colorado. From its facility, it distributes its products to all fifty states and international destinations including South Africa. It normally takes a few business days to receive the product.
What differentiates Bluebird Botanicals from other manufacturers?
- Bluebird Botanicals is a trusted and highly-rated cannabidiol oil manufacturer
- It has got a wide variety of products including hemp extracts, CBD isolates, concentrated extracts, vape juices, capsules, and pet hemp products
- The company has a fair pricing model to ensure that customers do not pay more than they need to enjoy the benefits of CBD
- Bluebird makes premium quality products. It guarantees quality through a series of quality assurance tests and processes
- The brand has a top-rated customer service. It is easy to speak to them and they are always willing to quickly provide you with the help you need
- The brands manufacturing facilities are registered in the state of Colorado and with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Every single bottle is tested to ensure it is potent and has no chemical solvents or insecticides
- The company accepts payments in cryptocurrencies; those who pay using cryptocurrencies get a 20% discount
Some of the things you may not like about the brand
- The company does not make delicious flavors
- Slightly complicated website but still easy to use
- Free shipping is only available on domestic (US) orders
- Some products taste bitter to some
The four bestselling products from this company
Bluebird Botanicals sells a wide variety of products including hemp extracts, CBD isolates, concentrated extracts, vape juices, capsules, pet hemp products, and hemp clothes and accessories.
Most of the brand’s products are well-regarded in the industry. However, there are few that stand out. Below are four of the company’s bestselling products.
Bluebird Hemp Classic CBD Oil (1oz price $25)
This is the original cannabidiol oil that made this company famous in the first place.
The oil is made up of 250 mg of cannabidiol infused in hemp seed oil.
The cannabidiol oil is full-spectrum, meaning, it has got all the useful compounds needed to make a difference in your system. The useful compounds include CBD and phytocannabinoids such as CBN, CBG, and CBC. These compounds are powerful enough to bring about multiple therapeutic benefits.
The hemp seed oil is made up of useful compounds too including vitamins B and D, Omega 3 and 6, and trace minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and iron. These compounds and minerals are essential for all body functions.
You can take this daily as a dietary supplement for good health or you can take to heal pain, sleeplessness, and anxiety.
If you have a specific medical condition, remember to always consult a medical professional before taking CBD as treatment.
Hemp Classic 6X (1oz price $83)
Bluebird has several concentrated hemp extracts. This is one of them.
Hemp Classic 6X is six times more powerful than the original classic. The oil is made up of 1500 mg of cannabidiol infused in virgin hemp seed oil.
This is the oil you get for serious pain, inflammation, lack of sleep, and/ or depression. It is much more potent.
However, it is kind of bitter as are other plant extracts without any sweeteners.
Hemp Signature 6X (1oz price $90)
This supplement is as powerful as the Hemp Classic 6X.
It is also sweetener-free, gluten-free, pesticide-free, and 100% organic.
The cannabis oil used to make this oil is also extracted from the hemp plant. The main difference between this oil and the other Bluebird oils is in the ingredients. This one has frankincense and black seed oil as additional ingredients.
Both are known to further reduce pain, support healthy digestion, balance hormones, and enhance immune system health.
The ingredients make this oil much more powerful than the Hemp Classic 6X.
Hemp Extract Capsules (30 capsules bottle price $40)
Some Bluebird oils taste bitter to some. The capsules provide you with an alternative way to get CBD into your system without experiencing the bitter taste.
Each capsule has more than 15 mg of cannabidiol. This is enough to significantly affect your system and bring about healing effects.
Apart from CBD, the capsules also contain, gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
There is this 30-capsule bottle that can last for a month and a bigger, 60-capsule bottle that can last for two months.
Each capsule bottle is third-party tested to verify quality and purity.
Does Bluebird Botanicals provide fast shipping to South Africa?
Yes, Bluebird Botanicals does provide fast shipping to South Africa. You can get their CBD oils whether you are in Cape Town, Grahamstown, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Durban, or Johannesburg.
Their shipping charge is also affordable.
Bluebird Botanicals is one of the best leading manufacturers of cannabidiol hemp oils. They are very good at making them.
They’ve got quality suppliers, quality product development processes, and quality verification processes to confirm the high potency and safety of their products.
The company was founded in 2012 and has its facilities in Louisville, Colorado.
It ships to South Africa.
The company also provides various discounts to ensure that the majority of customers can afford its products.
If you’ve got cryptocurrency, it will be even better for you as the brand provides a 20% discount for every purchase made using any of the 50 major cryptocurrencies.